Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy new year!

goodbye 2008!hello 2009!

Happy New Year!
well again a new year is born.this year is really important to me.i hav loads to do 2 make 2009 meaningful,not just to me but to my family.its a big year.i will be sitting for my SPM like 10 months from nw.kinda nervous.
well 2008 has gone by so fast.it was just has if i joined form 4 yesterday and joking around with ma buds and burning the midnite oil.2008 was a gr8 year.2008 offered me loads of sweet memories.well there were some sour and bitter ones too.but hey...forget the bad remember the good.i learnt alot from 2008.
2008 end year holidays was actually very very memorable.i spent it differently.i didn't go out of malaysia.instead i spent it with my cousins.the taiping trip was really gr8.i got the chance to really know my cousins in person.i had my first motorcycle ride.WOW!it was AWESOME! plus free fringe blow drying service.usually people think tat taiping is so slow moving and is far away from fashion.well NO!it's not.they have taiping sentral,tesco,the store,giant and jusco is coming up.and their tesco is way better than the one in ipoh.
well yesterday was new year eve.we had a bbq party at my home.my uncle and his family came.but my aunt joined us at 12.30am today cz she just got back frm australia.mum and pa's frens came.it was nice.my bro was the bbq boy.we had lamb shoulders,chicken wings and varities of sausages.omg i think i grew fat overnight!i lost tat 1 kg with so much of effort and nw its gone...'POOF'.nevermind i will lose it wen school reopens.it usually does.man!i can't wait for school to open.see the buds and chat away.
well 2009 i hope u offer me something positive and good.can't wait to see wat 2009 is all about.
Here I Come 2009!
be prepared!

No comments: