Saturday, September 26, 2009

back to square one....

back to school again tmrw

back to waking up at 5.30 am

back to sleeping in class

back to late night stay ups

back to eye bags and dark circles

and the best part is...

back to seeing my frens and buds

back to the meeting in the upper hall with sel smashing her talent on the piano

back to chit chatting in the lower hall during the break

back to laughs

back to fun




how much it hurts at time sometimes its just worth everything
the tears and pain is nothing compared to the joy i will never get again
as form 5 is once in a lifetime

ghosh i feel so sad
i have 2 more months in smc and then its over for high school
i just wish i dont have to leave school
i will miss all my dear frens
sel,veno,bel,krity,lilo,este,pavitra,sab,shyama,ghij,and the rest
i will miss them for sure
they are a part of me
sigh....
life is so uncertain..i wonder will i ever see them again after high school

wat if one second one is laughing, joking,crying,and seem so alive
and next all we see is that person is gone...lying there with no expression
life is indeed a game
sometimes very cruel
sometimes fun
neways i m gonna treasure every moment with everyone around me
my family and pals
i cant wait for tmrw


2 comments:

I My Me Mine said...

true aight, those moments... ahh.
gonna miss all of em..

ramithaa, arent you gonna miss me too?? >.<

Ramithaa said...

ofcourse dude
i ve known u for 4 years man
=)