Friday, December 25, 2009

after ages of sleep she's rose frm the bed of boredom and stress...

AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME....
I had all the time after SPM to blog but i guess i was just way too
LAZY!
events that happened after SPM

that nite
had a sorrtta party at moven peak
i had fun

then since then it was me and comp ooh and ofcourse my tv
watching hindi soaps...hehe

went out for movies
new moon
and
avatar

I HAD a gud time watchin both of the movies
eventhough new moon was draggy
but it was romantic and depressing


OH well life's pretty much boring
xmas
it was different this year
reli different

neway

new year is catching up
i have no idea wats in store during new year
i want to have some fun during new year
ooh well i will be missing my parents alot
they will only be back on the 2nd january 2010
='(
for the momment
right now
LIFE SUCKS!
I HATE IT
bUT ITS pretty OK at TimeS

i wonder wats in for me in 2010....
hmmm...
wonder never ceases...





No comments: