Sunday, December 27, 2009

its just seems to be unfair...

sigh...
i had so many things planned after spm
but ntin turned out well
my life was supposed to be fun after spm
sigh...
its all upside down
i m deepressed
lonely
bored
sad
i deserve so much more
i dont deserve this
i worked my ass of during SPM
i deserve at least a break or a vacation
but nope i didnt get any of it
parents left me away to sweden
leaving me here all alone
with no one...
i hardly get out of the hse
stuck within the 4 walls for almost 2 weeks
and this is never wat i wanted
i want to be happy and have some fun
all i do is
house chores
computer
workout
and tv
wat a shitty life
and all of this again
within the 4 walls
sigh....
maybe its just sheer luck
dumped alone always
i wished i had some1 to listen to me
My frens are busy
all scattered here there and everywhere...
sigh...
words can't explain wat i feel
LONESOME!!
it sucks
drowned in deepression
i hate my life
and i m nt having a gud time at all!!
so if any1 thinks i m enjoying myself nope i m nt!
i hate it!
i rather sit for SPM again
at least i will have something to stray my mind off....
its just so unfair
i just want a family holiday....i want a holiday
this isn't it...
i need to distress
its all still in there...
i want it out
=(


No comments: