Saturday, February 21, 2009

heryyooo!

seriously today was the most damned day in 2009,so far...
well you see...
i fell sick today act it started yesterday...
k yesterday after my maths tution my throat starting to feel painful.
and i felt like some sort of thing stuck in my throat since last week.so i told my mum.she was sortta firing me.well u see this pass one week i had been really tied up with things and that thinggy in my throat and my sudden frustration of something i aso dunno,kinda made me lose my apetite to eat.my mum thinks that because i didnt eat properly i fell ill.i tried to reason with her.but it didn't work.well last week my maths teacher had flu and we were in an air conditioned room.so like duh!the bacteria or the virus can be delivered into my body.and to top that,li tng my neighbour was down with flu,and kept sneezing.she sits right beside me.how am i suppose to avoid contact with the air she exhales.and praveena my tution mate had flu yesterday and sore throat...so the virus errupted yesterday!and i fell sick today.i was having fever and i was like burning,and my throat was so painful.i cant even swallow water.it hurts.and besides me eating less doesnt make my white blood cells weak or destroyed.i dunno,but nowdays i dont feel like i am me.somethings wrong with me!
but i dunno
seriously
god help me....

No comments: