Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thaipusam!






this year me and my family went to the murugan temple..every year we go to the same temple,eva since i was born.seriously.
i was going to carry milk this year,like every other year since form 2 i think...
neways devotees who are going to pour milk haveto get a hair bath and body of course.i didnt want to go to the temple with wet hair.so i had my shower at bout 10.30pm on saturday.then i slept at 12 after watchin tv,a movie called dragon heart.
then i got up at 1.30am on sunday.i had to shower again cz i slept.but not my hair.thx god!
then we left bout 2 something.well it was nt so crowded near the hospital but there were lots of cars parked near d road at the hospital.then dad parked the car.we got down and started walking.i saw yogapriya.she was cmin bak frm d temple and i was going.(k krity and veno nw u cant say that u neva see me at d temple)then we continued walking.while walking this group of indian boys dancing in d middle of the road.i just think that is very stupid and unrefined to do on an auspicious day.it adds on with the meaningless loud music.so iritating!my mum told me and my bro to go in a straight line while passing the place.my dad was infront then me, mum and bro.when my dad was walking one fella accidentally hit my dad.my dad was kinda iritated cz tat fella was dancing backwards or something.the fella said sorry.he better did so.or...god will punish him la for hitting a devotee fulffiling their vows.
then we reached the temple.we started queing up.the line was not so long,kinda short.then finally our turn came.we entered d temple.i saw lord muruga and the milk abhisegham.lord muruga looked so captivating.so beautiful.seriously.when i saw lord muruga,i felt something like this sort of soft soothing feeling.it was a nice feeling.then we went out of the temple and to the place where the barber cuts the devotees hair.my bro vowed to bald his head.he bought the ticket.me and mummy waited outside of the place.there were benches.lots of people were sitting.my dad followed my bro.we waited like 20 minutes.when my bro came.i was like...WOOOOOOOOOH.he looked so friggin different.bt he looked nice.nt bad.then dad put the 'santhanam'on his head.we then left the temple compound.on the way we bought some sweets.'jelebi','pagoda'and 'palkowa'.then we started walking back.on the way.we saw two devotees that pierce their mouth with a long 'vel'walking with a parang.it was lord muniswera.damn cun.first time. on the way to the car,near anderson roundbout i saw kumutha.she was walking like beside me, arm to arm.she hit me and i saw her.then we reached d car.and off to home.we reached home bout 4 sumtin.the first thing my dad did was to take a pic of my bro.or my botak bro.then he was posing lar.then all of us went to brush and wash our feet.then we ate the pagoda and sweets.and we slept off at bout 5.15 am.and got up at 9am.veno called me to see her cousin bro taking kavadi.i wanted to go but we were too tired and i don't really like places that are too crowded.maybe next year i will see veno during thaipusam.

No comments: