Tuesday, June 9, 2009

creepy...weird...

in whole,today was the far most creepiest day i ever had in the entire 2009,so far...
well it all started out with dad's birthday celebration.

well before that bout dad's birthday..
*fun

*made him a cream cheesecake

i helped my mum to do it.she prepared the entire ingredients and the specific amount.
i just did the barter as instructed.the amazing part is..this cake doesn't require the use of a microwave and its a vegetarian cake.so pratically it was a piece of cake for me...
cake was ok...

*got dad a ipod for his birthday

*uncle mohan and atae came,aunt ranita and uncle selva too

*the little celebration ended at 2.30a.m today.


K!back to the CREEPY part.

i had bio tution near my hse.so it finished bout 9.45 pm,dad picked me as my bro went to celebrate his tears of joy after completing his exams..
so as soon as i got home i watched house
the i went on9 as usual

as i was busy surfing the net,suddenly....i could smell,cigar...i recognized this smell,it was the same smell when my late grandpa used to smoke cigar....
the hair on my hands stood up,i felt a cold shiver run down the back of my spine...
i acted all macho and cool outside,inside i was like'murugga,murugga'(praying to god)
so i slowy went down to tell my mum,awhen i reached down the climax was a killer one!
cc dad and the uncles were having cigars..i told my mum and everyone started laughing...aiyoyo...these peoples were the tata's(grandpa)

k then i went back and closed my eyes on my bed...the next thing i realised was...i was screaming in pain...
someone or something pulled all my nails,fingers and toes...and then i managed to escape from my bedroom,as i was running down the stairs,i bumped into a doctor..i have no idea who is that,
bt kinda hot =) hehee
and then i told him wat happend he didnt believe me...i cried and begged him to believe me,
and the next thing
i was drenched in sweat and opened my eyes only to realise it was a nightmare,and i saw a green light flashing,i gt scared!cc it was my dad's handphone charging!heryoo!it was dark,everyone was in bed...so i aso slept back..
then in the morning i gt up quite late,which is a usual routine this holidays,bt today a bit later..
so my mum was telling me bout a book fair held by MPH.so dad dropped us off to jusco before leaving to work.we went and 'WOW!' wat a great offer,so cheap i tell you...i bought back nothing!not even a single book!mum told me to get one particular book i have been longing for..its by cecilia ahern,where rainbows end.it was almost the same price,like RM 4 or RM 5 cheaper.wats the point..its not even a sale!
so we did a little shopping...and i bumped in to wei jiet AKA li tng's ahem..ahem....
he was alone... lost but claimed not to be...he said his familywas the lost one.haizh...
so later bout 1 we went back my bro picked us up.
so at bout 2.30 or so my bro went out to meet up with his old frens..
he has this habit of leaving his shoes outside...really nice shoes...
i dozed off at 3 and got up at 5..hehee
suddenly my mum yelled at me
'ramithaa!',ramithaa!
i run down
she told me that someone came in and took his shoes

missing items

*bro's nike shoe RM 150

*bro's puma shoes RM 100

*dad's golf shoe RMxxx(no idea)
well dads shoe was kinda old,i wonder why thoose bafoonfied idiots took it..no brains la

well my mum told me that she was on the phome when the incident took place.
she heard a motorcycle outside the house...but she thought it was the neighbour...
later after that she looked out the window and saw the gate outside open..she ran down and saw all the slippers and shoes scattered...
thats when she called me...
i opened the door..thx god i didnt keep any of my shoes outside only 2 pairs of my flip flops worth 4 bucks...
i also discovered a new box of ciggarate and a lighter...i wonder why they left the ciggrate box,all brand new,untouched....its like a trade perhaps for the shoes..neways we threw it into the drain!
SMOKING IS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH!
well hallelujah!
i spend most of my money on clothes which are safely kept...
and unexposed...
well perhaps the economy is so low..that people are in desperate conditions,till they are willing to steal shoes...
its a sort of a superstition that when one losses their shoes all their bad sins and 'SOI'is removed
so pratically in terms superstition the thief is now burdened with extra sins!
serves him right!
i guess my bro is kinda upset..seemed like that
i feel really bad for him cz he loved that shoes
haizh...
i guess he will be over it according to time..

No comments: