Saturday, June 6, 2009

my first!

today was the first time i actually made an entire meal all by myself!i feel so proud of myself....
i m the one that fears the kitchen and also hates the kitchen for some inappropriate reasons...;)
neways it all started when i stole the newspaper from my dad..well my dad has this rather pecculiar habit of reading the newspaper while having his delicious cup of coffee made by my mum.he gets glued to the chair in the kitchen and never lets the paper go till he finishes every single line and word in the paper.sundays is one of the days i actually read the paper.so today before he got up i grabbed the paper.but then later he came asking for it,so i gave him only one portion of the paper the part that is filled with all the childish and cheap politics and other issues,and i took the star mag section.as i was flipping the pages i came upon an italian recipe.its a sandwich.it looked really good,and the ingredients were all ready in my hse.as i didnt have breakfast i decided to do my own meal,brunch.i went down and told my mum that i was to do it,she laughed...i expected it anyways..
so the ingredients is as follows:
1.an egg(fried)
2.bacon(i used burger meat)
3.button mushroom(4,sliced)
4.two slice of toast bread
5.sprinkle some mozarella cheese or normal cheese
6.ground some fresh pepper or the ready made one would do the trick.

i grilled the burger meat,it took bout 10 to 15 minutes to get it fully cooked.then i sliced the button mushroom and grilled it to,i removed all the water from it,i dont want anything flying out of the pan..would i.then i fried the egg and toasted the bread,as that was done i arangged the grilled mushroom the meat and the egg and to finish it i added some black pepper and salt.
walah!my sandwich was ready!my...my...it was good!
u should try it!

No comments: