Saturday, June 13, 2009

holidays

the list of things i did during my holidays

*watched tv

*blogged

*surf the net

*facebooking

*shopping

*watched movie

*sleep

well this holidays i pratically spent it all own my own..my family couldn't make the trip to kl because my bro's exams was on and yadayayayadadadaa....

well i didnt study..nt even a bit..k i think i did...half chap of bio and studied by attending tuitions.
i do regret cz i didnt study...but for the mid terms i did my form 4 stuff so nw i just got to refresh and practice..

neways yesterday was an awesome day.it was my grandma's bday..so i had to wake up quite early...and off we went to the temple...there we met with my uncle's family...and shalu came too...well if she wasnt cmin i wasnt too....

so after praying..we went over to my uncle's hse...and ate breakfeast...
we left there bout 10.40am..

then bout 1.15pm shalu aka cm to pick me up...
we were going to watch nite at d museum 2.
so in d midst of waiting for the show to start,cz u see the show was at 2.20pm..so we had plenty of time in our hand..
so we did some mouse shopping(for the comp),nail polish shopping and some eye wash...heheee
then bout 2.10pm sasi came and off we went to watch the movie..
my...my.. i tell u the place was packed..super packed..we got a front seat...well at least we got a seat..
the movie was hillarious!as usual i love the monkey slapping scene!so freaking funny!
poor night guard he gt a double dose this time..hahahaa!!

well after the movie i had a a neck pain..but it was just temporary...then we went to chatter kopitiam to eat...i and shalu had our lunch and tea...sasi i dunno but since he said he eats every 3 hours......he has a high metabolism rate..
so we talked and bullied my poor cousin..hahahaa..sorry aka..ggeehehehe..
then sasi dropped me and shalu back to my hse....we chit-chatted for a while mre..and off shalu went home..

i can't belive it that 2 weeks of holidays has just flied....ghosh!time moves so fast..or perhaps..the earth is orbitting around at a very high rate...neways i m nt a scientist..to confirm that hypothesis...
tmrw is school..i m glad i m going back to school..missed my buds!aiyuh gotta see all my wounderful exam papers..haizzh...

my trials is cmin close.i
gotta start my marathon tmmrw...which = 'the return of the dark rings'

No comments: