Friday, June 26, 2009

something that caught my heart!

loving you is like breathing how can i stop?

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.


My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you,
my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.

Love Is Running Into His Arms
Colliding With His Heart
And Exploding Into His Soul

There is a saying, 'Out of sight, out of mind.'
But how can that be true?
You are not here, yet I can't get you out of my mind.

No one is perfect
until you fall in love with them.


why the sudden rush of love quotes?
its not as if i m in love..but i see it as a beautiful thing
its not a thing,
there's more to it..its like a middle person that connects two hearts to become one soul.
i see love everyday

in my school
i love all my buds they are my other family

in my home
my parents shower their love in the form of love,care and protection

on the road
i always see almost 3 to 4 pairs of couples a day..mostly teens


pratically..love comes in different forms..it depends on one's perceptive to see what is love all about.
love isnt bout having a mate..
love matters when u have someone to really care about and they do the same back to u..it doesnt mean that person has to be the special dude or duddete..





No comments: