Monday, March 2, 2009

the darker shade of my fears...

i am afraid,
i am scared,
i am frigthened,
why my dear?
the heinous political game,
that might,
most probaly,
make my life into a game,
i am not a fool to treat life as a game,
i am wise to take it in my best hand,
but they are turning the tables around,
is it just because,
i am not like them,
which is said to be original,
their colour,
i am called a dark person,
why is it that way,
so what if my generation is not of yours,
we are still created by the same person,
but no,
these people dont take it that way,
i used to have this bugging feeling,
i wondered,
pondered,
thought,
deep,
later i discovered...
a new dark world in me,
me a girl that was fearless,
realised that the tree was growing,
the root is hard and tough,
i tried to break it,
by convincing my conscience,
of the other fake side of the story,
it still didnt work,
what am i to do,
a place that once used to be my innisfree,
is now...
sadly,
a war zone of,
justice,truth,crime,and blood,
i always aim beyond the skies,
but now i am not allowed to go beyond them,
what more reach it,
even if i deserve it,
the non-deservent seem to be much off better luck,
than me,
is it luck?
or is it the corrupt and unjust system?
i wonder....
its sad,
very sad,
a yet very depressing drama,
of life,
now its not much of difference living here or in hell,
those damned fools,
changed it,
but blames the rest,
but what can i do,
i am unable to do anything,
or is it i have been disabled from it,
restricted from making a change,
that may bring a bright change,
for now,
i still can do something,
it may seem small,
but its better off something than nothing,
i pray to my Lord,
please don't let them,
jeopardize my story of sucess,
i can only work towards it,
and hope,
but till when?
how long?
perhaps the dark times have drapped on,
when will there be a ray of light?

No comments: