Friday, March 13, 2009

well, today right after tution my family went to hav chicken tauge.later after that my dad needed to go to the HSBC bank,in front of smi,near ipoh padang.my dad parked the car and there was this kancil,later after that this dude took a helmet frm a motorbike opposite the car and walked all jolly happy to the kancil and took off.it happened right in front of my eyes.my my ghosh crime in malaysia is really increasing and is terrible.neways my monthly exams is finally over.all the last minute brush ups and stay ups is gone.but i guess i hav to practice wat i hav been doing for this past one week till spm.i believe and know,by doing this i will be able to achieve my aim.tommorow is bel's sisters sangget raat so she invited me,krity,veno,shyama,shahena,and cckee.so today each of us chipped in RM 10 to get a gift.for the first time me and venosha were actually going to ipoh parade,a mall right next to my school,first time we were going after school.we told the principal and we were suprised that she actually gave us the permission slip to go there.its actually not really required but just to be on the safe side.i was kinda nervous cz ipoh parade is not so safe.but its ok till the 3rd floor.every one started calling me and veno parade virgins.hahaaa.....
when we went the were some noises thrown at us.we just ignored them.so unrefined.we bought an art sculpture thingy of a man and women dancing it was RM55.90.and we wrapped it with red cheese type of paper with a gold ribbon.it looks classy!
later after that i grabbed a bun at a bakery then went back to school and ate it.when we went to school sha was having choral speaking auditions,i tell u there was this girl it took her 30 mins to audition.wow sha u hav patience!.so yea tmrw is going to be really nice its my first function i am attending with my frens as in a traditional function.so we will all be in punjabi suits.we are all going to be ladies in pink and purple!

No comments: