Saturday, March 28, 2009

my favourite quotes and the meaning...

TOP 3!

1.If love is the answer,please repeat the question

sel told me bout this qoute.i just fell in love with this,because its so catchy and intresting.it can hav different meanings and it depends on one to understand the meaning.
well me and sel actually discussed bout this qoute.and we came up with the conclusion that,for every question asked,the answer is always love.example.why did u kill her?i killed her because i cant see her suffer.which is love.
if love is the answer please repeat the question,
the question cant be reapeted,as the answer for every question is due to love.exceptional for any ques related to war ofcourse..


2. I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself..

again a qoute that sel told me.
well most emo people cut themselves.i have seen it.one perfect example sitting right at the back of me in class.
so when the grass is emo,it will cut itself and provide less job to humans,no need to cut the grass.

3 Don't be too open minded u might drop your brains

well this quote came up when krity's essay was not excepted by personG.
well you see,when one is way too open minded they have the tendency to talk rubbish,crap and nonsense.




2 comments:

I My Me Mine said...

i love number 2 and 3...
1.. erm, okay i guess..

Ramithaa said...

hehehe...u do eh..