Wednesday, March 25, 2009

muscle girls!

well today after bm,was EL and lau lady was busy with choral speaking practice.i m so sure that my school is going to lose.they gt the script on monday ant the competition is tommorow,thursday!
my..my....the teacher think the students are some sort of robots or wat...neways during EL..instead of working my brains out on add maths,me and my buds started carrying each other.woooowh!it was scary and fun...
shaheena actually lifted and cradled me....hahahaaa!veno on the other was all jumpy to lift me.she did it.and my my krity cn actually lift me up.oh my ghosh!she's one strong gurl!go krity.later i lifted krity,yash and sha.i wonder if my muscles are building up...hehehee.so stupid!
neways this saturday i will be going to SMI,for this leadership programme held by sunway universiti Kuala Lumpur.a few of my buds are also attending it.i wonder what will it be like...
hmmm...
neways i have got another 4 solid months before my trials and i am so nervous,so hyped and so tensed.i cant wait to finish my syllbus.ghosh!
god pls guide me through this tsunami!

No comments: