Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my addiction and obsession!





i have a new addiction.....
its just too good
way too nyummy its food!

top 3

3.Dutch lady uht choclate milk!

its doesnt taste artifiacial like other milk products.i tried magnolia once. it was ok nt too bad,but still not as good as dutches milk! ;)

2.Jacobs weetameal

this biscuit is superbly addictive neways its healthy! i love to have it dunked with milo..hehehee spread butter and kaya on it and yesterday i tried it with butter and bramble jelly jam(kaya out of stock) it was nice.i ate that for my lunch,i eat it sometimes for my dinner.and if krity was to find out she would have killed me with her lectures.hehehee krity....

3.Chipsmore!

this is everyone's favourite.k maybe not all.but how many people hates chipsmore...? so many of my buds are in love with it too... well i prefer double choc,butter choc and original the one with the hazelnuts its ok not too bad bt nt my prefered chipsmore.

all of a sudden i am in the mood for food.weird?neh its every humans need rite? rite?

neways last year my clothing line (sounds very fashionfied...neways i am lost of words) was all
body glove for the past 3 years i hav been a BG freak!seriously.i even gt my mum and sis into BG.this year i plan to change my taste or shall i put it as my sense of fashion flavour... i am currently obsessed with clothes that are colourful and floral,in short i love the beachy prints and designs.so far i hav collected only a few peices of it...i must expand my collection.but the prob is ipoh is kemiskinan of it.if they have aso it will be too expensive and its so stupid of me to buy something thats not worth the price... neways my aunt frm USA Seatle parceled a top for me and my sis and mum via my uncle. its very nice and i am in love with it!thx atae!

2 comments:

I My Me Mine said...

Lol mine is strawberry milk..
i'm so addicted to it!
but now it's melon milk..
it's nice ^^~

Ramithaa said...

hahaha!melon milk i tried it once its nt bad actually...but it sure sounds weird