Saturday, April 18, 2009

sneezeey snoozeey

well i m down with a flu.i tell u this flu really has something against me.it keeps attacking me,thus ruining my life which affects my concentration which leads to me nt studying.....
ghosh!
mr flu what d heck did i do to u!
stupid flu!
neways i always wonder why god created

ants and mosquitoes

usually mornings are the period where my brain does lots of thinking and dreaming too...
especially after a hot bath....
yea so i was wondering that
if god didnt create ants and mosquitoes
humans would not have came up with pesticides
and the ozone layer would never thin up..

but then in the other hand if those creatures were not created
the whole ecosystem will be destroyed
cz these insects are the food for fish,(the insects larvae)so when no insect larvae=no fish=no fish curry=no life

k it seems pretty complicated and silly
but the conclusion i came up with is

GOD DOES EVERYTHING FOR A REASON WETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT....

today is my uncle's B'day,so mum is having my uncle's family over and aunt ranita and uncle selva is also cmin(family frens).so mums busy cooking.i m nt planning to help her not because i am lazy,bt because i am sick n i keep sneezing,i would not want to contaminate the food would i?
perhaps i shall help her clean up the kitchy...

yesterday i had this sudden feeling that i was missing my sister
she's currently in russia,
i really miss her
i cant wait for her to b back
n when she's here
my house will be the noisiest in the whole row of houses..
well its not much of diffrence nw either bt then there's still a wide diffrence

my mid-year is on the 18th may
so i hav nt much time in store.pratically 29 more days
i seem to b pretty relaxed
i know that i cant get back today again...
cz time is cruel
or perhaps
prolonging is the thief of time
yea..it is..... rite?
i stick to it.....

No comments: