Friday, April 3, 2009

leaders to be..





well last week my school sent 2 teams to represent smc for sunway college youth leadership course.it was held in SMI.
btw SMI toilet is like on an island,a very flowery garden.it was so nice.nt bad for a guys school.my school's toilet....never mind forget it.
it was awesome!
my my i tell u the speaker was just superbly mind blowing.her words of wisdom.
i m still in love with her t-shirt
its a printed tee,with a 'S'in the centre and its written as 'simple women'.
we had ice-breaking and some games.
i had a gr8 time.the games were nice and not forgetting painful.
the whole thing finished bout 1.30pm.
i was flat on the bed after my shower.i actually slept from 5 to 8.hahaaa
well my team has an assingment to do.'situational leadership'and 'the law of process'
i better get working on it.we have to send it in by 10th april.

No comments: